Sunday, May 18, 2014

Still Writing!

After long silence here at Staircase Writing, I am just checking in at the end of my second wonderful spring term of teaching creative writing at Kenyon College to say that I am hoping to finish my sixth novel (which has been far too long in progress) by the end of the summer.

Now that the students have left for the summer, I will be spending the next three weeks here on the Kenyon campus, working on The Monkey Helper, with a plan to get back up to full steam.  My English Department office is in historic Sunset Cottage, home to the Kenyon Review for many years. (Sunset is only marginally more modern-looking today.)

Which reminds me! I am delighted to say that I have been moved up the masthead at the Kenyon Review, where I have been a Contributing Editor. I am now an Editor at Large.

1 comment:

  1. We will miss your presence when you are away in the fall semester! You are already so much part of Kenyon. Wishing you a great summer of writing.

    ReplyDelete